
23.5.13 @ [
9:06 AM]

нαиγα тυнαи вϊѕα мзмϊѕαнкαи кϊтα
Toiletries from ur left hand , u change to ur right hand & stupid of me thought that u wanna hold my hand to walk with me .
Waited & waited , u change back to ur left hand .
I was then very sad .
Now I don't know if ur with me just to keep u accompany or u really do love me .
At times I just take it as u love me , just that u don't know how to show .
Sometimes the way u treat me is just like I'm not ur special someone & can't be bothered .
Everyday I try to understand & just swallow all in .
I keep reminding myself that ur old so the way u treat woman is different .
Ur not romantic , u don't show me that u care .
1 word for u " bo chap " .
I keep asking myself , should I go or should I stay .
Definitely , I don't mind going .
I'm not like ur mdm bomoh who go crazy over u until to the extend she have to bomoh u just to get u .
Sorry , that's not me .
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
нея ωояδѕ • нзя ѕαγ ♥