
21.3.13 @ [
8:00 AM]

нαиγα тυнαи вϊѕα мзмϊѕαнкαи кϊтα
Blogged as I didn't tweet & FB-ing .
Here I am blogging to let it out since I got no one to talk to .
Blog , my life time listener .
Sad thing is , no opinion or suggestion will be given .
I miss my babies .
Really so much .
I've been controlling my sadness for so many days .
My girl , Nadra suddenly got bad fever with HMFD .
Since born till 2 years old , her sickness tak pernah menyusahkan sesape .
Her highest fever usually 37++℃ but now demam because she got HMFD .
Worst , I'm far away from her , not by her side when she need her mama the most .
Sayang . .
I hope u understand so much my situation & the life I've gone through at home .
I never want to leave u , never .
Ur my everything , my life .
Without u , I don't even know what would I do .
If only I've got a nice place for us to stay & have someone to look after u , I would have take u with me .
I could hug u to sleep every night like how we use to , hugged u from ur back .
I miss our bonding time together .
Mak mane yang tak sayang anak .
I've been carrying u for 9 months 3 days in my womb without ur irresponsible father .
U kicked me day & night .
I talked to u ever since ur in my womb .
When I don't even know how u look like , how's ur face , haven't even get to feel the touch of ur smooth baby skin & I've already fallen in love with u .
My love for u will grew each & everyday .
No matter how stubborn & naughty u are ever since ur 2 , I still love u .
I understand ur life being a little baby .
Hope as u grow bigger , u will learn on how to behave & jadi anak yang solehah .
Sitting her by the beach all alone , suddenly I laughed .
Miss the time when u " scold & membebel " .
How u point ur index finger & say ur baby words whenever we scare u from the back or whenever we disturb u when u don't want to be disturb .
Haha ~
Another thing .
How u love to look into the mirror & play with ur hair .
Go around showing ur daily apparel & ask everyone at home if it's nice .
The most part which I don't like , when u sleep .
For the whole night , u leg will be on my tummy , etc & u can just turn whole 360 degree .
I promise when I have a stable job , I have the $$ to get u nanny to take care of u at home , I'll surely go home too .
For now , I'm sorry that ur nenek have to suffer .
I hope it won't take long cos I know she's not feeling well too .
Insya Allah , Allah will guide me ways .
Amin !
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
нея ωояδѕ • нзя ѕαγ ♥