No right-clicking here . ωαωα ™ . Copyrighted . All rights reserved .
<body>
♥ ♥ ♥ i miss my nenek . . so much . ♥ ♥ ♥
http:// oh-wawa .blogspot.com
assalamualaikum wr wb . .

28.10.12 @ [8:20 PM]
нαиγα тυнαи вϊѕα мзмϊѕαнкαи кϊтα


My new life with my beloved friends around me .


Keciq , Nora & me in the ladies at club Avatar .




Daughter & me swimming at Hillview Green Condo ( used to be our 2nd home ) .



SICC babes after work .


Bontot is the name she label me & ketot / kemetot is the name I label her .
Haha ~



Tengah rush nak balik pun sempat nak bergambar .
Singapore ft Myanmar ft Korea .
My beautiful people at my part time job .


Hilton baby !

Hilton baby !


Cougar theme party at Cranwell Bungalow .


Cougar theme party at Cranwell Bungalow .


Cougar theme party at Cranwell Bungalow .


Cougar theme party at Cranwell Bungalow .


Cougar theme party at Cranwell Bungalow .


Gf's crib before dblO-ing .


Betty , Yanti & me at dblO ( Queens St ) smoking area .


Yanti & me at dblO ( Queens St ) smoking area .


In the ladies at dblO ( Queens St ) .


Dinner at Tiffany's ( Furama Hotel ) .


Hari Raya 2012 with my clans at aunty Sheila's ( Anugerah V finalist ) crib .


My ladies pajama slumber party at Ainy's crib from 8 PM till we're sleepy around 2 AM .


Lastly , aunty Sheila ( Anugerah V finalist ) crib celebrating her birthday .

Photo taken from oldest to newest ( top to bottom ) .

That's my life now .
Spent my life , my free time with my family , my friends .
Yeah , my friends most may look old as their all above 28 years of age .

By mixing them makes me think & behave maturely , otherwise I guess I still have that budak attitude in me .
Thanks to them I've changed .
Thanks to them I know how to treasure & love my family .

Last photo , most of us in purple .
That was actually a surprise birthday party for aunty Sheila .
It's her birthday .

We've been planning on that since month ago & alhamdullillah all went smoothly as planned .
We made an agreement & discuss this with aunty Sheila's husband .
Konon her husband ajak her keluar on her birthday .
She & husband keluar je , we masok her rumah secretly without her knowing .
Of course her husband know about it lah & don't mind as we're like a family already .
Trust each other , that's where we get on hold of the whole house on our own without the owner .

We quickly blow balloons , arrange the foods & drinks nicely on the table , get the cake ready .
I swear I was sweating like pig while waiting for her to be back & open up the gate .
Infact , all of us are .
We peeped on the window & by the time , we were all squatting quietly with the spray ribbon & all .

She opens the gate & the door .
We surprised her & shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Member sampai cakap nak terkencing .
Haha ~

This year Norika ajak go KL for countdown .
Wth ?
KL countdown ade ape ey ?
Happening nah ke sane ?

Anyway , back to my life .
I'm now doing baking too .
Alhamdullillah so far , good feedbacks from customer .


The making of my kuih tart .


About this kuih tart actually I suddenly miss my arwah nenek nye kuih tart .
She always make for me the tepung only without the inti cos I love it that way .
Since she's not around , I've been looking for those who make kuih tart the same taste like my arwah nenek's .
Her kuih tart is so soft , nice which melts in the mouth .

Recently at FB , there's this lady who sell kuih tart too .
Mum ordered as she wants to try .
Sedap macam arwah nenek nye .
Usually when we buy at shop , very disappointing taste sey .

Since I found this FB seller who sell kuih tart , I ordered from her the kuih tart kosong without inti but asik tak teramik je cos she stay very far sey at Punggol ke Sengkang .
Gitu lah .

Ended up , I asked mama for recipe & made kuih tart on my own .
1st attempt on kuih tart , tak sangke sey sedap macam arwah nenek aku nye .
Very soft , sedap & melt in the mouth nye type .
Aku ape lagi , mangkin kerap sey buat kuih tart without the inti .
1 adonan I made , tak sampai 1 hari nye sey .
I swear it's tiring ok lagi aku nye kuih tart is cepit sendiri nye .
Ya Allah . .
I spent half of the day in the kitchen sey .

Buat terap nye macam takde selera nak makan .
Cepit sendiri nye macam lawa & sedap untok dimakan gitu .
Don't know why lah kan .

Also tried putting Nutella as the replacement of the nenas since I love chocolate but tak jadi cos when bakar , the Nutella jadi keras .
So I just bakar the tepong only then after I will put the Nutella or just dip the tepong in the Nutella .
Tell u , so sedap .
That's why tak tahan sampai 1 day .
Haha ~

Mentel aku go upload on FB , dah kawan mak aku all order .
From there lah business kuih tart aku start but I don't take much order on kuih tart .
It's damn tiring I tell u .
I don't know how orang suri rumah berniage jual kuih tart ni , especially yang cepit sendiri .

Next up is this kuih which until today , I don't know the name .
I only name it kuih mahal cos the aluminium foil cup itself is expensive already .
Made this too pasal ape lagi if not chocolate .
Sedap !


Next up is lopes .
Haha ~
In my life , tak pernah makan lopes .
Mum made it 1 day together with 1 of her gf that day when her friend was here .

I tried 1 spoon of it , sedap lah sey .
Ape lagi , more & more & more .
Addictive oii .
When lopes tu takde , aku mencarik lah .

From there too , when buat dapat banyak .
So I told mum , we sell lopes jugak lah .
Haha ~
Alhamdullillah . .
Customer been coming here for self collect on their lopes .
Yang ade buy $6 , $10 , $20 , so on & so far .
I sell it at $2 per set which consist of 3 pieces of lopes , the kelapa & the gula melaka .


Now , apam blossom Nutella .
Apam blossom ni dah lame lah jual .
Since pregnant kan Nadra pun .
So this is common kuih for me lah .

Malam Hari Raya haji which is few days ago , ade last minute order lah sey .
Haha ~
Still , not a problem for me .
Rileks chillex je .
Ingredient also have at home , ape lagi aku .
Busy lah in the kitchen .
Usually I only do plain green blossom cos that's the traditional color of the apam blossom but ni , customer request for colourful polka dots .
OMG ~

Believe it or not , honestly that night was my 1st time buat polka dots apam blossom .
I keep telling myself yes I can do it but takot jugak lah cos my 1st time & also last minute order sey .
Kalaw tak jadi or salah somewhere , how on earth I'm gonna get her order done on time kan .
How I do it ?
Tengok YouTube nye tutorial lah sey .
Haha ~
Seriously . .
Just sharing my experince je lah .
Alhamdullillah jugak , taste & look all superb !
Let me upload few photos that I've taken on my 1st attempt of polka dots apam blossom .




Wanna see the feedback from my last minute customer tu ?
Hehe ~


Alhamdullillah sesangat .
I don't know why but I'm thankful to god for giving me this special hands .
Whatever I made so far tak pernah gagal .
Always sedap even on my 1st attempt trying .
I keep telling myself maybe arwah nenek aku nye speciality dah jatuh ke tangan aku .

Arwah nenek aku tu memang buat ape pun sedap .
Roti prata pun die buat sendiri from start .
I ever saw her do it .
Nanti she pusing the tepung macam kat kedai jugak .
Her kitchen cabinet berminyak for her to picit the tepung all .
Haha ~

Last but not least , tapak kuda !
My favourite of all .
Addictive & can't stop sey .
I'm selling it too at $10 each at 10" per roll .

Sneak peak again .

















Yang potong tu actually customer request to potong cos she wants to eat it straight away after collecting .
Lucky my mama helped me with the cutting as I'm not good at cutting cakes .
Ade je senget aku potong .
Haha ~

See my tapak kuda nye feedback .
I'll upload only 1 of the feedback lah .
Dah malas nak upload many² photos .
Dah penat ni dari tadi dudok depan lappy .
Promise this will be my last photo for this post .
Here it goes .


That's the feedback from customer yang request mintak potong kan tu .

K that's it for my business besides selling things online as usual lah bag , shades , cables , dress , shoes .
Now I wanna log out & hands off this keyboard .

Time to change my daughter to her pajamas & get ready for sleep .

нея ωояδѕ • нзя ѕαγ ♥


♥ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ ♥
rules & stuff



Best viewed using

If you think you know me , read my blog & think again . I'm imperfect & I'm Lovin' It . I'm the only witness & the only person who can judge my life .

I keep my blog public so my haters can check up on me .

Love Me? I will Love you back
Hate me? 'Click Here' & SHOO! :D
OR alt F4
OR Click the big RED CROSS on the top right hand corner
to get out.

Have a wonderful day !


♥ ⓒⓗⓘⓣ ⓒⓗⓐⓣ ♥
spammers can fuck off




♥ ⓒⓐⓛⓔⓝⓓⓔⓡ ♥
dates not to forget


october 09
011009 - childrens day
031009 - abang bob wedding
041009 - cik ala open house
051009 - tante birthday
061009 - epulKUCING birthday
081009 - take my iPhone & LG from shop
101009 - last day at clementi home
111009 - cik noi place for raya
141009 - oshin last breath
151009 - ayah birthday
271009 - atok birthday
311009 - halloween at night safari

november 09
041109 - meet ika at chilis - cancel
071009 - team darkstars chalet - cancel
081109 - lil yat birthday party
091109 - lil yat birthday
141109 - tagged & 125z club gathering
171109 - cik ala operation
221109 - left 4 dead with dincine & slak
291109 - tagged & 125z club gathering

december 09
021209 - adik birthday
131209 - welcome back adik
191209 - tagged & 125z club gathering
261209 - taggers & 125z club pit - cancel
311209 - siloso beach party countdown 2010

january 10
020110 - keira birthday
030110 - cousin shafiq wedding
040110 - bo & labu birthday
050110 - mamat tears birthday
070110 - ijalspade & ilut birthday
080110 - wan anak devil birthday
100110 - aishah shariff birthday

april 10
140410 - 1st check-up
160410 - Taggers Pit

may 10
050510 - 2nd check-up
120510 - mama birthday
180510 - pitbull concert
220610 - pasir gudang
300510 - alin's wedding & ilut's engagement - cancel

june 10
020610 - joe & kak lin's wedding - cancel

july 10
200710 - scan & check baby gender

september 10
010909 - baby elly birthday
050910 - mak busu birthday
060910 - jai (siren) & kak long birthday
090910 - m i n e & honeylilies birthday
100910 - Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
140910 - saf birthday & scan again
190910 - zai jepon birthday
200910 - cik noi birthday
280910 - jak birthday
290910 - liana (ex-wife jap) birthday

october 10
011010 - childrens days
051010 - tante birthday
061010 - epulKUCING birthday
141010 - oshin 1 year away
151010 - ayah birthday
271010 - atok birthday

november 10
171110 - hari raya haji 2010
171110 - daughter's 1st cry
181110 - daughter's 1st check up
211110 - due date
221110 - daughter's juandice check up
231110 - urut day 1
241110 - daughter's juandice check up
241110 - urut day 2
241110 - urut day 3
251110 - urut day 4
261110 - urut day 5
291110 - daughter's juandice check up

december 10
021210 - adik's birthday
031210 - papa's going on a vacation
101210 - papa's back from vacation
161210 - papa's check up
171210 - daughter's 1 month check up
291210 - my check up
311210 - countdown 2011

january 11
010111 - zurastar wedding
051111 - nenek 2 years away
070111 - visit at changi prison - cancel
100111 - daughter's circumcision
110111 - make daughter's passport - cancel
110111 - father admitted to hospital
170111 - make daughter's passport

april 11
180411 - daughter's check up
190411 - syafiq left us all
220411 - afiq's birthday

may 11
020511 - kak noi's sons chalet
080511 - mothers' day
120511 - my beloved mama birthday
180511 - 1 month of arwah syafiq away

june 11
160611 - twins birthday
180611 - om birthday
240611 - chalet
250611 - chalet
260611 - chalet
290611 - daughter's extra injection

july 11
060711 - daughter's appointment at KK

may 12
060711 - daughter's appointment at KK

♥ ⓒⓤⓡⓡⓔⓝⓣⓛⓨ ♥
have been doing lately


☺ life is getting good for me & family
☺ proud to be a hot mummy
☺ full time mother
☺ nenek is always in my everywhere
☺ always been missing nenek
☺ from a girl to a lady
☺ awaiting for someone special
☺ been who i never use to be
☺ thinking of my future
☺ waiting for those special day
☺ loving my angel each & everyday

♥ ⓒⓡⓐⓥⓘⓝⓖⓢ ♥
if only i can have all this at one go


☻ new hairstyle
☻ new pink laptop
☻ new pink digital camera
☻ oil and pimple free face
☻ white pink kr
☻ pink nintendo 3DS
☻ pink slim psp
☻ best hp
☻ studio photo shots with family & bf
☻ auntie annes cinnamon sugar pretzel
☻ carls jr chcocolate shake malt
☻ ' dopie ' sandal
☻ thick pink sweater with hoodies
☻ crumpler sling beg
☻ flat tv sreen for my room
☻ gold necklace with my name plated
☻ gucci rush perfume
☻ 25th birthday chalet
☻ enrol class 3
☻ S$18 - babygirl birth cert
☻ S$70 - babygirl passport
☻ S$385 - our massage
☻ S$55 - babygirl sunat & ear piercing
☻ babyjborn hot pink baby carrier
☻ any branded pink pram
☻ gold earring for daughter
☻ gold anklet for daughter
☻ gold necklace for daughter

♥ ⓐⓒⓣⓘⓥⓘⓣⓨ ♥
gain experience in places


♣ snow city
♣ singapore zoo
♣ night safari
♣ world of sentosa
♣ baju kurong for raya 2008
♣ swensens
♣ wild wild wet
♣ escape theme park
♣ batam resort , phuket , bali , sunway lagoon
♣ cycling / roller blading
♣ singapore flyer
♣ marina barrage
♣ G Max ride
♣ ice skating
♣ cafe del ma
♣ universal studio
♣ pasir gudang track
♣ port dickson
♣ iFly

♥ ⓒⓡⓔⓓⓘⓣⓢ ♥
thanks to


Designer : ♥ ωαωα ♥
Basecode : ♥ ωαωα ♥
Inspiration : ♥ ωαωα ♥
Materials : ♥ ωαωα ♥
Cursor : αиġει
Hosters : Blogger,Photobucket,Blogskins


♥ Bebé Caliente ♥
Sólo Hágalo Satisfizo


allah property

Alias : ♥ ωαωα ♥
Horoscope: Virgo
Status : Taken by my Angel
Hometown : West



a simple two when - tee six year old;
adores Shopping & her lil precious;
POOH makes her eye goes BLINK BLINK;
loves and wishes to be loved;
ain't one to be taken for granted
;
tend to be a material girl at times;
a part time SLEEPING BEAUTY;
has a passion for music;
and i BITE;
so don't mess with me.


Wawa Lee


♥ In Memory Of ♥
Al-fatehah


allah property

♥ ⓣⓦⓔⓔⓣ ♥
recent toughts & says



♥ ⓟⓛⓤⓡⓚ ♥
recent toughts & says



♥ ⓠⓤⓔⓢⓣⓘⓞⓝⓢ ♥
ask me anything & i'll answer



♥ ⓒⓛⓤⓑ ⓗⓘⓣⓢ ♥
move to the beats


Music Beats



Music Beats

ωɒωα
❤
αиɢɘι
Ɉояеɤɘʁ