
27.10.12 @ [
4:55 PM]

нαиγα тυнαи вϊѕα мзмϊѕαнкαи кϊтα
Hello !
Been long time since I last blogged using laptop .
Usually use my phone je .
This time use laptop , I get to really update my blog animated photos & also my blog song .
Before was my old photo during pregnant & also daughter's photo when she's still a baby .
I've changed to my recent photo taken this month ( October 2012 ) & same goes to daughter's .
Trying to keep my blog updated , Insya Allah .
Left few more days for her 2nd birthday .
Her 1st birthday was only doa selamat at home .
2nd birthday this year probably just dinner outside maybe .
Wanted to make a big celebration like at chalet but she's still small for that .
She wouldn't understand or remember anything if I do it now .
Insya Allah kalaw Tuhan izin kan , I'll make chalet for her 4th or 5th birthday that's when she really understand what's going on around her & can also remember a little bit of everything .
She's now very , ummm . .
Geram aku !
Haha ~
Too cute .
Imagine , not yet 2 years old .
She knows her numbers & pronounce it clearly from 1 to 10 , she knows how to recite doa makan , doa before sleep like al-fatehah .
At times she will " La ilahaillalah " repeatedly .
Cute isn't she ?
She will point to her cheek & ask for kiss , pout her lips & ask for kiss , she knows how to ask for salam when someone came or when she's going out .
Newest about her is , she already knows how to put on her pants on her own .
This happened only 2 days ago .
Alhamdullillah , she's growing up intelligently .
She also knows where to put her dirty laundry , in the washing machine of course .
She knows where to put her milk bottle & her dirty bowl , in the sink of course .
She would ask for her shoe when we're getting ready to go out .
She will sit & struggle on how to put on her pair of shoes on her own .
Incredible baby .
Belom 2 years dah macam gini .
Can't imagine as she grows older .
Make me surprise sayang as I love surprises from u .
Such a cutie pie .
I've yet to send her to child care or whatever school .
Enquire & tried to register but all say it's full & there's hundreds others ahead of me .
How like that ?
I thought it's easy to enroll our child to school like just have to register , pay & all set but seems like it's not .
If only I knew , I would register her earlier even when she's not yet 1 years old .
Guess I'll have to blog again later .
I smell poops from her .
Got to clean her butt .
Take care dear people .
нея ωояδѕ • нзя ѕαγ ♥