
1.7.12 @ [
10:19 AM]

нαиγα тυнαи вϊѕα мзмϊѕαнкαи кϊтα
Been such a long time ya .
Maklom lah orang dah busy with twitter & instagram .
Haha ~
Still I never forget about my life diary , my blog .
Love fetch me from work on Friday .
He surprised me with my all time favorite McDonald chocolate milkshake & fries .
Aww baby ~
How can I not love eu .
Although I nagged , complains a lot but still he is so patience with me .
Lucky me to have a man like him .
His IC address changed to my address , my whole family , aunts uncles are ok with him .
Nadra also happy to see him .
Senyum kementelan sampai keluar si nadra tu each time she with him .
She also start calling him papa .
Alhamdullillah too he accepted nadra like his own .
When we sleep at night , he hugged nadra to sleep , tido kan nadra , mandi kan nadra , buang pampers nadra , make nadra milk before sleep .
On his off day , he brings us to polliwogs at east coast for nadra to play the playground .
I'm so blessed that my life is complete now .
& I'm very sure his the man of my life .
Dah 36 years old kan , tak kan masih nak fool around .
Oh ya , his 12 years older than me .
Divorced with 4 kids .
His ex-wife , ergg ~
Laki dah tanak tu dah lah .
Keep saying aku bomoh kan him , aku gile rupe just because his handsome .
Kaw lah maybe gile rupe sampai kaw pakse die nikah gan kaw .
Kalaw setakat rupe , tak heran lah aku .
Yes he is handsome .
Many say that too .
When I'm with him , people thought his Eurasian & also people say his baihakki brother .
Always those 2 comments will pop out .
I guess eu can imagine now how he looks like .
To me , he doesn't look like mat salleh or even baihakki .
Biase je aku tengok .
Maybe dah everyday see his face but still that's not the reason why I love him .
We just naturally did .
We don't care already what people wanna say or what his bekas wanna say as long as we are happy & tak susah kan orang sudah lah .
What's left ?
Our big day .
Insya Allah if god will year 2013 .
He also want to change nadra binte to his name & soon after , we will get the baby bonus .
Kejap lagi dah raye .
By November or end of the year , we gonna go hdb apply house of course .
Well planned & all we need now is time .
Do 1 thing at a time .
Insya Allah .
Hey ya .
Did I just brag about my life with him ?
Enough already .
It's really been a long time since I last blog about my life , my feelings .
I'm totally different now .
Last time , whatever problems I had , I love to let it out on blog , twitter but now I don't .
Funny kan ?
About my lil girl now .
She's a brilliant girl , really .
She's not yet 2 but behave like a 4-6 years old child .
She solat but of course without reciting .
Just the way & method of praying .
Before she eats or drink , we will always recite doa makan for her & she will take her hand to her face & say Amin .
Clever isn't she ?
& she , not interested with toys but with books , paper & pen .
She will scribble whatever she wants .
& oh ya , we suspect die tangan kidal .
We always give her things on her right hand & seconds later , she pass on to her left hand .
Always .
She love dancing & singing too just like the mama .
Pantang dengar lagu .
She will shake her butt , body , head .
& as of now , her favorite song is Kisah Hati by Alyah .
She knows only 1 word for that song .
" Ati ku . . . "
Only the starting & the rest she will just hum .
I'll record a video of it & upload to twitter / Facebook .
She soaps & shampoo on her own too .
Die cepat tangkap & ikot orang lah therefore when in front of her , we behave as we don't want her to follow our bad sides .
Ni I went my first skool to apply child care for her .
At least she learn for at school rather at home playing on her own .
As I can see , she love making friends too .
So friendly .
When we go somewhere tempat kids , she will laugh smile widely .
Ni skola pulak say will call in 1 weeks time but till now senyap .
Haiz ~
Will try again .
Today love working but he say keje sikit so by noon , habis lah tu .
Lucky nadra at yew tee kalaw tak , I wanna bring her for swim .
She will be back tonight or tomorrow morning .
Nanti tengah hari gitu , love finish work & balik lah sini .
I'll be cooking roti kirai today .
After blogging , gonna start to kirai already .
Or I should do it now .
I'll blog again later .
Tengah nak rapat kan diri balik with blog ni .
Nanti merajuk si deyni .
Be back later .
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
нея ωояδѕ • нзя ѕαγ ♥