
3.2.12 @ [
2:43 PM]

нαиγα тυнαи вϊѕα мзмϊѕαнкαи кϊтα
Just snip off my hair last night .
Told her to trim a bit & she cut my hair for an inch .
From my ass to now my waist .
Grr ~
I've been keeping my hair since I was preggy 2010 sey .
Been 2 years & she easily chopped it off .
Sakit hati ini . .
Well , so random .
For so long not blogging suddenly am here to blog about my hair .
Haha ~
Mengadu nasib lah konon .
Yesterday Totot accompany me & Nad to Woodlands Polyclinic .
Thanks yaw .
After that we went to Causeway Point to have our late lunch cum early dinner at Pastamania .
Burp !
Another great news .
My Nad officially can walk last 2 days .
After months practising on her walking & now she can walk on her own at 14 months 15 days old .
Alhamdullillah .
Gigi dah penuh , jalan dah stable , rambut dah long coz she haven't cut since born .
Tengah nak bobal then go to school ok sayang ?
Insya'allah mid this year I'll send eu to pre-school & playgroup ok ?
Can't wait for next Thursday .
Going Universal Studio Singapore again with Taggers babe .
Wohoo ~
Obviously I won't be taking any rides or I'll puke .
I don't know what is wrong with me recently .
Days ago he fetch me from work .
I swear I feel giddy , dizzy , felt like puking .
Maybe I'm used to date man with bike but this time round with car .
Lagi dah malam , road clear .
Si laki ni pun main nak sondol je .
Pey laju , corner die drift nak mampos sampai aku terus mabok .
Grr ~
No more will eu ?
About Nad again since she's beside me now .
Haha ~
She now understand a lot .
Like come here , take that while pointing on something , pick it up for me , flykiss , salam , bye-bye , hello , where's ur nose & she will put her index finger on her nose , when she saw me holding on her socks at the gate , she will come to me & bring up her foots for me , when I raised my voice & say no or hey , she will automatically stop whatever she's doing .
When I sing if ur happy & eu know it clap ur hand she will laugh , smile & clap her hand .
Bontot betol .
Terlalu bijak anak satu ni .
Wait , I smell something .
Did Nad just yak ?
Ergg ~
No wonder she keep on standing beside me .
нея ωояδѕ • нзя ѕαγ ♥