
1.11.11 @ [
2:57 PM]

нαиγα тυнαи вϊѕα мзмϊѕαнкαи кϊтα
Hola !
3 weeks to my little princess birthday .
Will be celebrating it on 19th at home coz on the actual day falls on weekdays whereby it's a working day for others .
Buar doa selamat plus some makan² of course .
On the 19th pulak birthday kawan saye .
Received message suruh turun Avatar on the 19th as the party will be held there .
I reply , I can't go as I'll be celebrating my daughter's 1st birthday too .
I badly so wanna go sey .
& as for myself , I'll be sending daughter to infant care soon .
Time for her to start her real life & learn something .
Maklom lah getting mischeavious each day .
Dah pandai main chak² , dah pandai point something that she wanna show using her pointing finger of course .
Tidur pun dah senang .
Baring kan die , kite baring sebelah , hug her , die tido , dengan kite sekali tertido .
Haha ~
Bangun sadar je by my mum raising her voice .
" KAKAK ! TENGOK ANAK KAW DAH KAT MANE ? "
Dah pandai merayap pun .
Bongkah barang .
Aku nanti yang tukang kemas .
Thanks ey tonet .
When kite tengok kan cartoon or whatever show that attracts her , she will watch quietly .
Yang part mane tv channel keluar lagu rancak , amboi !
She will follow to dance .
Especially part bontot die .
Dalam hati aku when tengok die pey bontot gelek , dah besar , I'll bring her go club with me .
Muahaha ~
When lagu sedih , slow or jiwang , she will just move her body slowly .
When my mum or me sing tepok amai² , she will clap her hand .
Dah pandai mah .
Haha ~
Cepat betol setahun dah berlalu ye .
Rambut anak aku pun dah panjang sebab aku tak botak kan mah .
Now that dah panjang , aku pulak macam nak botak kan tapi kesian pulak dah besar gini rambut botak .
So I'll just tie up her hair when mate aku rimas tengok rambut die .
Dah lah panjang , curly pulak tu at the endings .
Pfft ~
Saturday on the 29th , we went Sentosa for Halloween .
Planned to go Sentosa Spooktacular tapi ticket sold out .
Mus bin Bot betol .
So at last , we went Universal Studio nye Halloween which is Halloween Horror Nights .
Cool lah sey .
From the gate inwards , the whole town haunted theme sey .
Every single thing .
The buildings , flooring .
All of us wore black .
Halloween mah .
Nak costume , malas lah pulak .
Nanti sendiri rimas .
Anak aku , aku pakai kan dress itam , seluar itam & with the telinge bat that I bought for her months ago specially for halloween .
Sampai sane , perasaan ingat kan si kecik ni takot .
Sebab all their staff muke make up hantu mah .
Funny is , die tak takot langsong .
Lagi can play with them sampai kan all nampak , all geram & carried her .
The staff told me , pinjam ey anak nye .
Nak bawak jalan² .
Dah macam kire anak aku tu 1 of their people jugak .
Dengan anak aku berpakaian gothic gitu .
Sneak peak ?
Sure .
I'll upload few photos of it .





Cukop lah tu ye .
Then went shopping kat sane .
As usual barang all tak perlu & it's all junks .
Hershey bought chocolate of course .
Then went into Candylicious .
At side of the shop , there's like ice cream shop .
Bought ice cream instead .
Bag full of chocolates .


Ok lah , enough of the Halloween thingy .
Now about myself .
I badly need to change job .
Office hour job in order to send daughter to school .
So that I can send & fetch her .
Haiya ~
Job search lagi .
Baru ingat nak settle down with the current job .
Mate tetibe ngantok pulak type ni bende many² .
No ey , I can't sleep .
Need to take my shower , siap & off to Habourfront .
Update soon .
Chalo ~
нея ωояδѕ • нзя ѕαγ ♥