
3.3.11 @ [
1:05 AM]

нαиγα тυнαи вϊѕα мзмϊѕαнкαи кϊтα
A new adventure starting ,
filled with sun , sea and sand .
I’d like to wish you luck ,
as your horizons now expand .
Its time to say Bon Voyage ,
although I’d really rather say ,
hope we'll meet again sometime ,
as we travel along lifes way.
Good bye is not an ending .
When you know that people care ,
For miles may come between you ,
But warm thoughts are always there .
Good bye is not an ending .
But a different start for you ,
A time for making brand new friends .
And seeing dreams come true .
Good bye is not an ending ,
For you’ll find along life’s way .
Within your heart you’ll always have ,
A part of yesterday .
You left me ,
but you cannot leave my heart .
I hold you there ,
with or without your will .
No matter where you go , you will be part of my daughter ,
my dearest .
нея ωояδѕ • нзя ѕαγ ♥