
14.2.11 @ [
1:43 AM]

нαиγα тυнαи вϊѕα мзмϊѕαнкαи кϊтα
Although our love is over ,
it remains an unfrequented garden in my heart ,
Its beauty quite inseparable from pain ,
A wilderness where once was willful art .
I hope a little piece of you is still reserved for me ,
a place you may not go ,
But where my room , untenanted , can fill
A moment with my music , sweet and slow .
There are no wishes like a former lover's
That from the dark , repentant night must shine .
And so though we have both moved on ,
I send you from afar this Valentine .
I longed for the nightmare to end ,
I hurt for the year passed ,
I feel for the ones like me , but
I hate all the ones like YOU !
When I think about what we used to be ,
I cry and cry in spite of me .
It just seems crazy that was just last year ,
Just last year I barely cried one tear .
Tears are falling from my eyes ,
as I sit and cry tonight .
blood is dripping from my heart ,
as I try to write .
I have so much pain ,
I'm hurt a lot ,
I can't explain all this ,
I'm just falling apart .
no one understands ,
I don't know where to start
and I don't know where to end .
love hurts so much ,
like a thousand stabbing knives ,
especially when you have all this pain ,
that you wish you could deny .
I'm so sore right now ,
my heart is racing fast ,
I wish I could forget all this ,
and leave it in the past .
but there will always be a memory ,
a memory of us both ,
our 1 & only angel thats Nadra Ramzia .
how we both loved each other ,
and in my heart I'll hold .
I will always hold this memory
even though you won't care ,
and the scar you left in my heart
will always be there .
Happy Valentines to all who are in love .
Especially to eu .
1402 ~
нея ωояδѕ • нзя ѕαγ ♥